A tiny pop of color can be just as striking as big & bold. Hanging just 1 1/4" (3cm), these minimalist drop earrings will add a perfect little pop to your daily attire.
- Earring length: 1 1/4" (3cm) including hook
- Eco-friendly jewelry, made from sun-melted recycled bottles and stained glass, finished with recycled silver
- Recycled sterling silver findings are nickel free and hypoallergenic
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Handmade in the USA
Sunshine in a drop of glass...
Each drop of glass is handmade in the artist’s backyard studio in Berkeley, California. Using a giant magnifying glass to focus sunshine, recycled bottles and stained glass were melted into these translucent, flowing drops under the open sky! No pieces are exactly alike. Tarnish-resistant Argentium sterling silver is easy maintenance, with a brighter, whiter color than traditional sterling silver. And, it is 100% recycled!
• Packaging: Recycled and Recyclable
• Product Materials: Recycled and Upcycled
• Production: Sustainably sourced